1. Who is the data controller for the collection and processing of the User's personal data?
The personal data collected through the Website are controlled by The Church of Almighty God (147-54 Ash Avenue, Flushing, New York 11355, US, EIN: 37-1820870), as owner of the Website.
2. What personal data do we collect on the User?
When you use the Feedback function and other online forms, or contact us via instant messaging services such as live chat, WhatsApp, or Messenger, The Church of Almighty God will collect any personal information that you share with us, such as your name and email address, that is necessary for providing you with the relevant service.
3. What are the purposes of processing the User's personal data?
The Church of Almighty God will process the User's data for the following purposes:
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of the User's personal data?
5. How long will we keep the User's personal data?
The Church of Almighty God will keep the personal data provided as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, to respond to any requests made by the User, or while any Live Chat session is active, and as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
6. What third parties will the User's personal data be shared with?
The data will not be shared with any third parties except, where appropriate, competent authorities as needed to exercise their functions. Thus, the personal data collected through the Website may be shared with public entities, courts, or other administrative authorities, when we deem it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to take legal action against a claim.
7. What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
The User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal data provided to The Church of Almighty God:
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her legal rights with the data controller at any time; requests can be made in writing addressed to 147-54 Ash Avenue, Flushing, New York 11355, US, or by email addressed to GDPR@kingdomsalvation.org. The request must contain: his/her name and surname, photocopy of his/her national identity document (passport or other valid identification), a statement of his/her request, an address to be used for the purpose of notifications, the date, the User's signature and, when needed, supporting documents for the request he or she is making.
8. What third-party services does the Website use?
8.2 Instant messaging services
Effective date: 2019-04-28